24.10.08

Saturday November 29th, 2008 Mystic Miner Ski Resort @ Deer Mountain




Date & Location: Saturday November 29th, 2008 Mystic Miner Ski Resort @ Deer Mtn

Snow & Weather: 27 degrees dumping snow 2-4 inches forecast

Vertical feet & runs: 5,690 feet 9 runs

Season Total: 10,040 feet 27 runs

Comments: GBD, Glen and Terra are at Welch and I am at Mystic Miner. Randy took me up to the mountain today. 7,000 feet altitude, long runs and me out of shape but it was a blast. They had 4 feet of snow about a month ago but didn't open until yesterday plus it was dumping snow and had about 2-3 inches of fresh while I was there, so I found plenty of POW on the sides and in some trees. My feet swelled at altitude and hurt in my boots but I didn't quit. My favorite run was Whitetail to Stag to Racers bottom to Back 40 to the Gap to the Face and back home, of course this run was under the lift. I rode the chair one time with Randy. Thanks again Randy as it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Is that bottom picture going to be used as the cover to your solo album?

    ReplyDelete