25.10.08

Saturday November 22nd, 2008 Afton Alps











Date & Location: Saturday November 22nd, 2008 Afton Alps
Snow & Weather: 35 degrees man-made and a little icy
Vertical feet & runs: 2,240 feet 8 runs
Season Total: 4,350 feet 18runs

Comments: Rode with GBD, Nate & Skier Sean. It was GBD's first time out. He did amazing on day one but why wouldn't he, look who his hot instructor was. Seriously, he did awesome. He was linking turns by the end of the day, I was impressed. I did see him do both a downhill toe-side whack face plant. He also, on his last run of the day, did a heel-side downhill smack and hurt his butthole. Thank you helmet. See the pic.

GBD: Pretty sure I cracked my tail bone, twisted my elbow, jammed my wrist, bruised my kneecaps and suffered a concussion. But I can't wait to go again!! ps-Matt was a great instructor.

2 comments:

  1. How did you get GBD to pose for that bottom picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Skier Shaun not SEAN and he's picky about it


    Nate

    ReplyDelete