17.10.08

Tuesday January 6th, 2009 Welch Village











Date & Location: Tuesday January 6th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 25 degrees Nice Cord!

Vertical feet & runs: 4,690 feet 15 runs

Season Total: 41,440 feet 110 runs

Comments: Sorry Welch for almost a month lay off. I was in AZ for 2 weeks then it was holidays. I will be better now. Matter of fact my New Year's resolution is to snowboard more. Rode my new Custom for the first time and it is a sweet ride and I love it! It has a lot of spunk and pop! The cord was really nice and fresh and carvable. Rode with Sean and we did some nice turns to get back into the swing of it after our long lay off. Last run of day, I crashed pretty good on Dan's. My cooter bone (aka hip flexor) is still tender from the last time out almost a month ago. I am guessing it will be sore for the rest of the season. We are coming back for AC/DC on Thursday aka Back in Black Bowl.
Roley: Long break, hard groomers, mad skills.

PS: Check out the pic of the bald eagle we saw in New Trier on the way home. And yes it is a real eagle. It was very cool! Sean and I actually passed it then turned around to get a pic of it. As I was taking pic it started to flap it's wings and take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment