16.10.08

Thursday January 8th, 2009 Welch Village









Date & Location: Thursday January 8th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 14 degrees cold firm cord

Vertical feet & runs: 6,110 feet 20 runs

Season Total: 47,550 feet 130 runs

Comments: Rode with Sean, Nate, and Tony's Theme. It was cold out but cord was nice. First day at AC/DC (Back in Black Bowl) was really fun. I was impressed with the layout and the super fabulous Bentley chair. Nice steep runs! Fun! Fun! Fun! Tony's Theme first layer attire consists of control top hose.

Roley: New turf, pissed all over it! Forgot my control top panty hose. F***ed up my back and ducked out early. :( It's about time I got a Bentley. They forgot to install cup holders!! I heart Chuck Taylor socks!

Nate: The back side is pretty nice. I now have the coolest socks says Matt Woo Hoo! And Tony wears sanitary hose then woolies.

No comments:

Post a Comment