13.10.08

Sunday January 11th, 2008 Welch Village

















Date & Location: Sunday January 11th, 2008 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 16 degrees Cloudy morning/ Sunny afternoon

Vertical feet & runs: 5,440 feet 17 runs

Season Total: 62,540 feet 176 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Pete, Josh, Terra, CJ, and Heather. Yes you heard it correctly Heather. Christina, Ernesto, Rodrigo, and Andrea showed up later but we didn't get a chance to ride together. Yeah EAGLES! GBD held down our table all day on the busiest day ever at Mad Jaxx. Thanks GBD! Did some AC/DC riding and played on the Nanny's Knobs Knobs. Fun day and lots of beer. Did a perfectly timed nose roll for my brother's viewing pleasure. Always trying to impress the lil bro! Some random guy gave me a "I (heart) head" sticker.

Glen: I rode awesomely hard that I ripped my crotch on my snow pants. Matt, CJ, and I had a blast on the ice features. First day with a lot of the BFGSC and it was a blast.

Heather: Today was a great day for my official "coming out" to Welch for 2009. I spent 2 hours at Mad Jaxx "warming up" and headed out to the back bowl, thanks to GBD. Thanks Dave! After the first run my calves burned of course because I rode so hard and awesomely. After that, the burning went away and the last 5 runs ruled. Perfectly scheduled day hopefully with a pit stop at King's. A girl can wish. Peace out.

CJ: Good times had by all (I guess I can't comment for everyone but it's true). We even saw a mouse running across the hill in the back bowls!

Terra: Can't believe CJ is still talking about that mouse (see above). Good day of riding. Leaping Liz is a fave. Off to King's for some weird burger combination...chow.

Pete: I rode with Heather today...no shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment