14.10.08

Saturday January 10th, 2009 Welch Village





Date & Location: Saturday January 10th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 18 degrees Blue Bird day

Vertical feet & runs: 4,930 feet 15 runs

Season Total: 57,100 feet 159 runs

Comments: Rode with Charlie! GBD, Charlie and I went to Welch! GBD was in Mad Jaxx nursing his broken shoulder. Charlie ripped at snowboarding and sucked at the "Jean Punch" game. I have given him an assignment to come up with a creative name for that game. Nanny's Knob was our fav of the day. Charlie and I tore up the AC/DC bowl. It was his first double black diamond run. Not happy about getting beat in the Harley race. Last run of day GBD watched Charlie and I destroy Dan's Dive. They will probably have to make new snow on that run.

GBD: It's hard to hold a table all by myself in Mad Jacks when it's busy. And it sucks to look outside and see all the fun. But I love being around it and I'll be back! Please everyone, just love GBD.

Charlie: Today I snowboarded with Matt while my dad sat in the bar. I had a lot of fun! I beat Matt in a race by 45 yards. Afterwards we went to King's Place. I had a 1/2 lb cheese burger. I ate it quite fast. I also went to the back bowl and did a double black. It was super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment