11.10.08

Sunday January 18th, 2009 Welch Village














Date & Location: Sunday January 18th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 21 degrees Cloudy then sunny nice firm snow

Vertical feet & runs: 6,250 feet 20 runs

Season Total: 74,000 feet 221 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Vicki, Skier Sean, Josh, Rhett, Nate, Pete and CJ. I heard Terradactyl and a beginner friend are here but I didn't see them. GBD held the table for us again. He rocks! Fun AC/DC riding with Vicki. We played on the snow mounds on Great Scott in the back bowl. She cracked under pressure of the paparazzi. Rhett and I did the east side tour for session two. Now we watch football. I don't know who to cheer for. AZ or Philly?

Nate: OK day finally rode with a group. It was cool. BB was awesome except for the meat gates.

Skier Shaun: Great day, great conditions, gotta love this place.

Vicki: Fun riding today, definitely best snow for me all year. Back Bowl was great today. Camera shyness came out again today-bummer. Paparazzi needs to take me by surprise not plant themselves in front of me.

Glen: They no have Schlitz at Mad Jaxx! Oh ya!

Josh: Nate got new pants today. They cost $27. They're friggin sweet. He got them at Eric's. He was just checking to see if his Len's were in. They cost $27. They're friggin sweet.

Rhett: SHREDFUCKINTASTIC! Channeled Jack through my board and Greg through my boots. Awesome time. Except for when Josh-bag made me wipe out.

CJ: I like it when it's above zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment