9.10.08

Saturday January 24th, 2009 Welch Village
























Date & Location: Saturday January 24th, 2009 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: -1 degree Cold Blue Bird

Vertical feet & runs: 7,010 feet 22 runs

Season Total: 85,310 feet 258 runs

Comments: Rode with Greg, CJ, Terra, Kevin (cool), and Glen. GBD and Vicki watched. Leigh would like to thank:
1. Dopplemeyer
2. Workers
3. Spouses
4. MN DNR
5. Goodhue County Land Resources
6. Last and definitely not least Jesus Christ for fashioning the hills and valleys thousands of years ago (oh did he!) and the angel or looking out for us today.

What about the glaciers? The photo of me upside down on the pipe wall looking like I was falling but I didn't fall. Greg and I impressed GBD with a tandem run down Pete's with a tandem hop finale. OMG the third and last session of the day had the leinie guy jumping from behind trees to scare me! That jerk! Now off to Treasure Island to celebrate Terradactyl's birthday.

GBD: I'm freezing from walking to the car. I would complain on the slopes today. But at least I got to hear Matt spar with Santa Claus about racing kid skiers. Santa: "they spend a lot of money here" Matt: "so do I!"

CJ: COLD! And my goggles sucked today.

Terradactyl: Not much warmer @ -1 versus -30 but it's my birthday so I don't care! T.I.....here we come!

Glen: I love cold riding and Welch is dead. Off to TI to own the tables.

Greg: Totally had to come out for Terra's big b-day. Chilly as usual. Back in Black Bowl snow was great along the edges. Just another "training day" for Big Sky. Oh, Matt and I tore down Pete's criss crossing all the way down with simultaneous sweet double crowd pleasing roller hop in front of Madd Jaxx's that made GBD cream his pants. Seriously...I'm just sayin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment