21.10.08

Saturday December 6th, 2008 Lutsen











Date & Location: Saturday December 6th, 2008 Lutsen
Snow & Weather: 11 degrees windy as hell and very cold with hard snow
Vertical feet & runs: 7,040 feet 12 runs
Season Total: 24,690 feet 62 runs
Comments: Rode with Vicki, Glen, Terra, CJ, and Roley. It was crazy windy and cold! I got 2 patches of frost bite on my pretty face. We took a 2 hour break and I won a shot, a beer and $13 from CJ playing pong. Then Sean and I went out for some more torture. GBD came along as our cook since he popped his cooter bone at Welch on Tuesday and is out for 3 months. I love these guys.
Terra: After a 9 hour drive to Lutsen (stops included) we are here and rode in the coldy cold today! Best part of the trip... Glen and I won $204 in pull tabs! Worst part...the iceballs on Bridge Run. Tonight will rock and tomorrow will be another day of (hopefully warmer) riding.
CJ: Super cold super windy super bad service at Papa Charlies super bad ping pong by me.
GBD: Since I have a fractured shoulder, I am the cook on this trip. I love these f*ckin snowboarders even tho it's stupid cold and I'm not really too melancholy. And Terra makes awesome as I am nacho cups.
Roley: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! = Drinking tonight will ruin tomorrow.
Vicki: BRRRRRRRRRRRR is all I have to say. I think I have frostbite thighs and ass. Riding felt good today for first day out but just couldn't last long in the tundra. "we may party like rock stars but we are NOT animals" quote of the trip so far courtesy of Matt.
Glen: We had a hootenany today. My bindings crapped themselves, SWEET! Now I'm the designated boozer!
GBD: OMG we've playing Apples to Apples and it's sooooooo subjective! But very fun playing with TMN: Terra Mia Nuonn and Vicki bitch keeps winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment